Message from Editor
International Journal of Educational Research Review (IJERE) strives to provide a national and international academic forum to meet the professional interests of individuals in various educational disciplines. IJERE Journal serves the purpose of popularizing the academic studies that present concrete solutions to the problems encountered in all levels -from pre-school to higher education- and that contibute to the professional development of teachers and academicians.. Each paper published in International Journal of Educational Research Review (IJERE) is assigned a DOI® number and ORCID code.
IJERE Journal is published with the support of Sakarya University Faculty of Education/TURKEY.
IJERE Journal is under process of indexing in ERIC/SCOPUS/TÜBİTAK(TR Dizin Ulakbim) database in 2021.
IJERE JOURNAL impact factor is 0.90 for 2019-2020
IJERE JOURNAL impact factor is 1.42 for 2018-2019
IJERE journal use Anonymous Peer Review process.
Anonymous Peer Review – Content is reviewed by external reviewers and the author’s identity is unknown to the reviewer. A double-blind peer-review process is where both the reviewer and the author remain anonymous throughout the process. Anonymous peer-review process employing at least two reviewers with scholarly affiliation is preferred.
Editorial Journal Contact e mail:
IJERE Journal focuses on studies that;
help teachers become professionals,
serve a bridge between theory and practice by contributing directly to school and classroom practices,
provide a holistic outlook on the school ecosystem.
IJERE maintains the highest standards of peer review while increasing the efficiency of the process. All research articles published in the journal undergo full peer review, key characteristics of which are listed below:
· All research articles are reviewed by at least two suitably qualified experts.
· All publication decisions are made by the journals’ Editors-in-Chief on the basis of the reviews provided
· Members of the international Editorial Boards lend insight, advice and guidance to the Editors-in-Chief generally and to assist decision making on specific submissions
· Managing Editors and Editorial Assistants provide the administrative support that allows the journal to maintain the integrity of peer review while delivering rapid turnaround and maximum efficiency to authors, reviewers and editors alike.
· Journals additionally benefit through the manuscript referral process from the high quality peer review conducted by established journals.
IJERE license agreement
In submitting an article to any of the journals published by IJERE I certify that:
1. I am authorized by my co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
2. I warrant, on behalf of myself and my co-authors, that:
a. the article is original, has not been formally published in any other peer-reviewed journal, is not under consideration by any other journal and does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights;
b. I am/we are the sole author(s) of the article and have full authority to enter into this agreement and in granting rights to IJERE are not in breach of any other obligation;
c. the article contains nothing that is unlawful, libellous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy;
d. I/we have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article. To my/our - and currently accepted scientific - knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not, if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness or damage to the user.
3. I, and all co-authors, agree that the article, if editorially accepted for publication, shall be licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. If the law requires that the article be published in the public domain, I/we will notify IJERE at the time of submission, and in such cases the article shall be released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. For the avoidance of doubt it is stated that this license agreement shall apply and prevail regardless of whether the article is published under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Articles are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.