Effect of Mobile Banking and Online Shopping on Consumer Behavior

Volume 4 Issue 2
Mamik Nur Farida Waspodo Tjipto Subroto
Pages: 154-161 Download Count : 100 View Count: 115 Facebook Share on Google+ Save to Zotero Save to Mendeley

Abstract:


The development of information technology is used in various sectors including the banking sector and shopping media. This study aims to determine the effect of mobile banking and online shopping on consumer behavior of students of the economics faculty of Universitas Negeri Surabaya. The number of research samples is 102 students who have used mobile banking and online shopping services. This study is a type of explanatory research that use a quantitative approach. The hypothesis test used is multiple linear regression and F-test. Based on the results of the regression test, it can be concluded that mobile banking has a significant positive effect on co nsumer behavior and online shopping also has a significant positive effect on consumer behavior. From the results of the F-test, it can be concluded that mobile banking and online shopping have a joint effect on consumer behavior by 47.6%, while the remaining 52.4% is influenced by other variables.

Keywords

  • Mobile banking
  • online shopping
  • consumer behavior
Download PDF